Bellasymphony

November 27, 2010

And the winners are...

well that was a small list to pick from  :)  good for the few that played along in telling me of all that you are thankful for.  I hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one, and that you had your fill of good food, family, friends, and memories to think back on....

on to the lovely winners (please leave me your email addresses as well as your 2 choices from the listing)...
slb3334
kellee
Terra's Treasures
sharon
Kim at Rosie Face

I hope you enjoy creating some hip little things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo!!!!!

Terrastreasures1@gmail.com

I think I'd like the vintage fabric flowers and bebe mary janes. Thanks so much!

kellee said...

Yay! So glad I won! :O)
I'd like the minky blanket pdf and the no sew classic tutu :O) Thanks so much, Becky!